If you have faced the error 704 when making a purchase, it means that your transaction has been canceled or declined by your bank or card provider. You should not be deducted by this attempt. If there are any concerns or issues, please report them directly to your bank or card provider.
Please take note of the following reminder when purchasing at Codashop Philippines using your card:
- Please make sure that you are not using a VPN during your transaction.
- Only Philippine-based cards work at Codashop. The transaction can only be done if you are in the Philippines also.
- Please double-check all your card details. Make sure that you carefully input the correct card number, card expiration date, your CVC, and the OTP code you have received.
- If you have made multiple attempts at any given time, your card would be automatically blocked due to risk protection. Please try again on another day.
- Please try eliminating the cookies of your browser first before trying again.
If the steps above still did not help with your concern, you may contact us through this form. Please provide the data below:
- Phone number used during the purchase
- The last 4 digits numbers of your card
- Email address used during the purchase
- The product or item you are trying to purchase
- Proof of payment
We would provide you with the details of what happened to your transaction once you have provided submitted the information above.